Tiger Woods, PGA and Masters champion has stated,”I really like to play golf, and that’s my stadium.
As the temperature is increasing, golf players are itching to go back to the golf course and hit the links.
Here are some ways you can your game:
- Get fit: Alter your workout regiment that will assist you drive the ball further and prevent injury. Do not forget to stretch your muscles before stepping out on the golf program.
- Pick the right club: Most of the beginners pick a golf club based on length. But selection of the ideal club also includes things like natural shooter trends, dangers, wind and whether or not hidden dangers lurk in prime landing locations. And most important, a good player always looks at which type of approach shot is to follow.
- Expensive is not always best: Do not fall in the consumer trap of believing that expensive golf clubs will turn into a Rory Mcllroy. There are some very good sets that sell for a couple of hundred dollars that are equivalent in quality to the more expensive sets. First, see any local golf store and request a swing analysis and a recommendation for clubs according to your budget.
- Align the clubface: One among the frequent mistake is improper alignment. The correct approach to align your shots would be to begin by first assessing your target from behind the ball. With this, you may aim right where you want the ball to go. Also, set the clubface behind the golf ball and align it straight at the goal prior to making any true stance.
- Devote time for all parts of your game: Many golfers move the range and just hit their forests. But this is a huge mistake, as most of the shots on the golf course are putts and chips. Thus, devote time to each of these parts of your game every time you see the range.
- Improve your short game: If you do not have much free time, then the fastest way to shave strokes off your score is to improve your short game. Have your American golf professional give you some drills to take to the practice green.
- Practice and Play: Practice and play golf as much as possible.
So, follow the above mentioned recommendations to improve your golf skills. Also if have any other tip in your mind, then do not forget to share with us.